Menu of services
We’re here to make your wedding even more beautiful, fun, and special than you thought possible. We’re here to save you time and money. We’re here to design the delightfully unexpected and personal. We’re here to advise on those million and one details that a wedding day somehow involves. We’re here to inspire you—and then show you how it’s all possible.
Our job isn’t to be another layer to your budget, inbox, or vendor juggling act—we’re here to make everything better, easier, and more beautiful.
$9,000 — up to 100 hours.
Esla Events guides you through the entire wedding planning experience, handling all vendor communication, providing you recommendations, ideas, and advice throughout, and helping you shape your perfect celebration. Some highlights of what Esla Events will do for you: More
- Meet with you 1-2 times per month.
- Send you a clear and focused to do list after each meeting.
- Create and manage a variety of customized planning tools for you, including:
- Budget + vendor payment tracker
- Inspiration board
- Provide tailored vendor recommendations.
- Arrange room blocks, shuttles, etc.
- Book top-tier vendors at competitive rates.
- Be by your side at any vendor meetings, including tasting and venue site visits.
- Offer advice on anything you need – from modern invitation wording to processional order.
- Provide end-to-end day-of coordination—Esla Events is always first to arrive, last to leave.
$12,000 — up to 135 hours.
Perfect for couples wanting customized event design in addition to help with all the logistics, this package includes Esla Events translating your inspiration board into detailed, end-to-end design recommendations. Based on the concepts you love, Esla Events sources, rents, installs, and styles all of your thoughtfully curated details. Some highlights of what Esla Events will do for you: More
- Do 2-3 site visits dedicated specifically to design ideation, development, and fine-tuning.
- Present you with Design Recommendations, a PDF full of customized and detailed design ideas for everything from how to fold your napkins to how to frame the ceremony area.
- Handle all design concept sourcing for you – buying materials, renting equipment, hiring any needed vendors.
- Provide mock-ups of design concepts where possible and helpful.
- Oversee all delivery, set-up, installation, and styling of design items for you.
- All services from Package 1.
$16,000 —up to 180 hours.
Have big ideas for your wedding day—but a highly demanding schedule? This package makes every step as quick and easy for you as possible, while still creating a deeply personalized and meaningful celebration. Esla Events handles many tasks that are often done by the bride or groom, even in partial and full planning. Some examples of what Esla Events can do for you: More
- Handle most vendor meetings on your behalf.
- Set up and manage a customized wedding website for you and your guests.
- Select invitation and stationery designs, offering you a handful of highly curated options from which to choose.
- Schedule dress fitting appointments for you.
- Address and send all invitations; receive and track RSVPs and entrée selections.
- Oversee any other miscellaneous tasks that you’re unable or not wanting to handle.
- All services from Packages 1 and 2.
- À la carte consultations. $200 for a 2-hour consultation, plus $50 per 30-minute increment of any follow-up work requested.
- Custom packages. In some cases, a custom package can be created. Minimum is $6K.
- Partial planning and month-of support. Available to couples booking at certain venues, including the Headlands Center for the Arts and The Carneros Inn.
For a PDF of our packages and rates, you can download one here.