You’ve got questions, and we’ve got answers.
- preparation more stress-free
- design more beautiful and polished
- details more personal and cohesive
- vendor team more competent and focused
- budget go further
- time better spent
- anxiety (about what to be doing when) disappear
- overall planning more enjoyable, efficient, and fun
As wedding specialists, we have invested the time and energy to have the contacts, tools, and know-how to make your planning experience more enjoyable, and your wedding day more incredible.
What sets Esla Events apart from other event planners or designers?
- A mastery of both planning and design—and how to fuse them seamlessly. Event specialists that love checklists as much as Adobe Illustrator? That’s us.
- Truly personal and meaningful events. Our clients tend to be the type who not only want a beautiful wedding day, but one that is reflective of them as a couple, unique in its details, and, well, a ton of fun.
- Fresh ideas. We never accept the industry norms or latest wedding trend as good enough. We are constantly looking for new sources of inspiration and value original, thoughtful thinking above all else. It keeps us excited, and provides you with uniquely personal wedding days.
- Solid relationships. With clients. With top-notch vendors. With sought-after venues. Authentic, strong, respectful relationships—they’re one of the best parts about this line of work.
- Premium service. We cater to clients who often have demanding jobs and even more demanding schedules. We limit the number of weddings we accept each year to ensure we offer the flexibility, focus, and level of service that our clients demand.
What regions does Esla Events service?
We also offer planning services for weddings taking place further afield, and have experience planning events everywhere from Tahoe to Telluride to Boston. Please contact us for a custom quote based on your specific location.
What budget works best for your services?
- $100,000-$150,000 for our full planning services
- $100,000-$200,000 for our full planning with event design services
- $100,000-$200,000 for our platinum planning with event design services
Elopement budgets differ dramatically, so please reach out to us for a custom quote.
What are your rates?
For couples who have particularly demanding schedules, our platinum package might interest you, which begins at $16,000.
We pride ourselves on being a great value to our clients. While we rarely beat out other planning or design companies purely on price, the level of personalized service, expertise, and focus we offer sets us apart from others.
*Weddings with 80-200 guests, that take place within 3 hours of San Francisco, the bride and groom as the primary decision-makers and sole contacts, and whose overall budgets range between $90,000-$200,000.
Do you offer day-of coordination?
- Bustle Events
- Eighteenth Avenue Events
- Events by Satra
- A Monique Affair (month-of only)
- Something Blue
All of our packages include day-of coordination.
I don’t live in the Bay Area. Can we still work together?
Do you have a list of preferred vendors?
Based on your unique style, budget, and needs, Esla Events creates a tailored list of vendor recommendations for you. Whether you want our top pick per category, or a few from which to choose, we specialize in making the perfect match, and connecting with vendors you’ll adore.
We are constantly on the lookout for new and impressive talent at all price points, and are evaluating our current picks to ensure they’re consistently delivering at the level we expect. The result is a large, up-to-date, premium pool of vendors that we love to work with and from which we draw our recommendations.
I only need help in a few areas. Does Esla Events offer that type of service?
How often will we meet? How will we collaborate and coordinate?
If you’re a local couple who has hired Esla Events for full planning, we would likely meet ~2x a month. The details of where, when, and how are tailored to meet your needs and schedule best. Some clients love meeting at our studio, while others prefer to have us over to their homes. In between those scheduled meetings/calls, you have access to us anytime via email or phone. Some brides email us little questions on a rolling basis, while others save them for our check-in meetings—either is perfectly fine.
If you’re a NYC couple and have hired Esla Events for partial planning, we typically would have a call or Skype session every 3 weeks to check-in on progress, discuss ideas, and align on next steps. Between those calls, you can email or call with any requests for information, recommendations, or advice.
We use a variety of tools to collaborate with clients. We use whatever combination of email, phone, Skype, FaceTime, Google Docs, Pinterest, and Dropbox work best for you, and will discuss this during our kickoff meeting.
When should I hire Esla Events?